Sunday, September 2, 2012

Verb project.

To catch.

I'm super excited about this project, but there is still so much to think about. I've decided to do both video and photo documentation of the process--which one I will use for the final critique is still to be decided.

Instead of the single individual catching a ball of clay, I took into consideration fellow classmates suggestions and thought that a game of catch between two people would be easier to document and be much more effective than if it was just me catching the clay.

I'm still rolling ideas around in my head. I need to think more about what I want my project to portray and imply. Tomorrow is the big test day! I'm going to try different sizes of clay, colors of shirts, and different materials to cover the participants faces.  Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment