Sunday, October 28, 2012

Moving forwards.

This past week has definitely flown by, pieces due, new projects, and so many opportunities.

I'm very excited to have work that survived my wheel-throwing skills! I've made cups and small bowls so far, and I'm excited to keep learning and experimenting with different shapes. I'm encountering a bit of an "acorn" rut. All of my mugs have came out in the same shape, not by personal preference.

My second project (duality) is coming along. I have quite a bit of editing in my future (though it will be good experience). My biggest task for the week is editing and cropping down my images to unify them. I received alot of constructive feedback during our crit, I'm hoping to incorporate the new ideas and made a very impacting final presentation. I still want to stick with the projection display for the final critique, but I also want to get the individual images printed out. Possibly continuing this project into my senior year. VERY excited about where this can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment