Sunday, October 14, 2012

Crazy week!

The fall semester is definitely in full-swing. Leaving little time to breathe. This week will mark a critical point in my art career thus far, my 200 level review. I'm both excited and nervous about being able to present all the work I've done since I began two short years ago!

I tried 5 different clay colors for my next project and decided on a dark-colored mixture consisting of barnard and redart. I'm very interested in darker colored clay and how much contrast it presented when applied to skin.

My First two (brave!) participants, my lovely sister and niece, were willing to help me out.
 I'm going to try to change around the lighting for the next people, I wasn't too satisfied with how the first session turned out. Most of the pictures turned out very dark and took a lot of editing to make lighter. Although, I'm intrigued at how much more dramatic the darker lighting looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment